Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Bridals!

I got my bridals taken yesterday! I wanted to bring Blake along too though, because I want pictures of him too! And it's extra insurance if it rains on the wedding day or something....
I learned that my veil will not stay in my hair, so that's a problem I'll have to work out before the wedding. The shoot was very fun, although I was EXHAUSTED afterwards. My back wasn't meant to bend in those ways! I am so very excited to see how they turned out. Crystal said she'd get them to us in a week, so I'm hoping it doesn't take any longer than that. Ooooh I am so excited.

While you're at it, check out her blog: http://envisionimage.blogspot.com/ Hopefully my pictures will be up in her blog soon!

1 comment:

  1. I saw the bridal pictures! They are so gorgeous! Your dress is amazing and you are so beautiful! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete