Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Nothing too amazing...

Not much has been happening lately.  Yet again I am stuck in limbo waiting to see if my boss will ever call me in again to work.  I'm considering looking for another job, but I hate to give up this one when he's so flexible with allowing me to take time off for photography.  Speaking of photography, I am sooooooo excited that I'll be shooting my first 2 weddings in a month!  I'm pretty sure I'm even more excited than the future brides and grooms.  Pretty sure.  Oh how I love taking wedding pictures.  Also, last week on the anniversary of our first date we went to the temple together.  I still kinda feel like an idiot sometimes when I go cause I don't really know what I'm doing, but I still love it.  I want to go again really soon.
I'll need to remember to make a post this weekend about the fun thing we did with Peeps a week or two ago.   It was pretty awesome.  You will be jealous.
I feel weird making a post without pictures, so here you go.  Snowing at the temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment