Thursday, March 11, 2010

What we've been up to

I haven't blogged for a while... frankly because I don't think there's much worthy of blogging about lately.  We still work, Blake still goes to school, and we're still madly in love of course :)  I suppose the most exciting thing that has happened is that we decided that I'd get my wedding dress out again and get more pictures taken in it.  Blake wanted some pictures for his portfolio so that my clients can hire him as a second photographer for their wedding day.  And rather than ask someone else to let him take their pictures, we decided I'd just model for him.  We're planning on doing this a few more times... maybe even in Hawaii.  What can I say?  Once I get some pretty pictures of me in the most beautiful piece of clothing I will ever own, I get a little greedy and want more :) I might even change up my look for the different shoots.  I thought I'd give the readers of my personal blog a little sneak peak of things to come.  Photography by Blake, editing by me.  I hope you like them as much as I do!  (By the way, I like comments on my blogs *hint hint*)
BridalPreview1
BridalPreview2

5 comments:

  1. so were you saying that you wanted comments or something? lol They look good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just find it weird and slightly annoying that lots of people visit all my blogs and hardly anyone leaves a comment ever, that's all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blake has some talent there. I had a husband and wife team take my wedding pictures. That was their full time job and they even had 3 little kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, we would love to do that! Maybe someday...

    ReplyDelete