Friday, April 23, 2010

Graduation!

Today I am officially a college graduate.  I can't say I feel any different though ;)  I didn't actually go to graduation.  I was too busy to worry about the preparations and buying cap and gown and such, and didn't think it was that important.  But I'm glad that I have that degree now.  Although what I want to do with my life doesn't require a degree, I am glad that I have that if I need to get a different job or something.  My parents took me to lunch to celebrate.  We went to Olive Garden.  I love that place.  And they gave me some gifts too.  They are so nice :)  Later in the day I had a photoshoot in the orchard, and Blake took a couple pictures of me when we were done.  I guess they can be my graduation pictures.  I like this one alot :)
Blossom1small
So now I have a college degree.  It's a goal I've had since I was young, so I'm glad that it is something I've accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment