Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Finishing up last year

So here's the noteworthy events of November and December:

Aaron left us for the MTC and then onto Boston for his mission.
Pretty momma
And there he goes....

Thanksgiving at the Hollands.  I would like to mention that my Oreo Pie was the first pie to get completely eaten.  Yes, I am proud of myself. 




My mom took me, Peeps, and Grandma J for a night's stay at the Grand America.  Much fun was had.  I was very sad though because I ended up losing the brooch I wore on my wedding day while we were there :'(

 
They had jars of candy & gumballs all over the hotel that you could just take!  It was awesome.



The Annual Christmas Tea Party
  

And we got a Christmas Tree!  Aunt Carole was kind enough to give us her old tree that she was replacing.  I am very happy to have a tree now :)  I made some birds out of felt for the tree, and got some different birds as well. 

1 comment: