Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Too Faced Shadow Insurance


For my eye primer, I use Too Faced Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eyeshadow Primer.  This product is amazing.  It keeps my shadows from creasing at all, as well as makes even cheap eyeshadows look fantastic. I bought mine from Ulta for around $18-20, which seems like a lot, except this tube lasts a long time.  I've had it for almost a year now and it isn't even getting hard to get the product out of the tube yet.  Below I've added a picture comparing eyeshadow with the primer and without.  The ones with primer are on the left, the ones without primer are on the right.  You can see there is quite a noticeable difference. 
If you are in need of an eyeshadow primer, I highly suggest you check out Too Faced Shadow Insurance!

No comments:

Post a Comment