Tuesday, February 26, 2013

My Birthday!

My birthday was a couple weeks ago.  I feel like my birthdays are coming faster and faster.  I must be getting old.  This year we were lucky enough to have work off all day!  It was amazing.  We had time to laze around the house and watch one of our favorite shows and also go to Sea Life Park for the dolphin show.  For dinner we went to Macaroni Grill, and it was amazing.  They gave me balloons, free dessert, and a coupon for free dessert next time I come in.  How cool is that?




Aaron made a lovely drawing of us...

My family sent me the funnest present.  My mom made a 'Birthday in a Box' filled with birthday decorations, treats, and even party hats for our pet chickens.


 And they gave me the cutest card ever.


 I had red velvet birthday cake and it was DELICIOUS!

It was a fantastic day!  Thanks to those who called/texted me and made it extra awesome. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment