Saturday, March 2, 2013

Valentine's Day Fun

Just like my birthday, we were also lucky enough to have the day off from work on Valentine's Day.  Blake made Valentine's Day super awesome this year.  He bought me this ring that I've been obsessed with for months:
Brought me roses:
And took me out to dinner:

We tried to go to Cheesecake Factory for dinner, but they were closed because they had a fire!  Super bummer.  So instead we went to the Old Spaghetti Factory and it was delicious.

I've wanted some new nice pictures of myself because the last ones I had him take were like 3 years ago when my hair was short.  So Blake took some of me that day when I was all done up for Valentine's.




And then I had some fun with the presents he got me :)



So yeah, I think that was the best Valentine's Day ever, thanks to Blake!

No comments:

Post a Comment