Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Home is Where the Heart is

Last time I left Hawaii for Utah, I realized that I wasn't ready to move back yet.  Last time I flew from Utah to Hawaii, I realized I still love Utah too.  It's strange, but apparently your heart can belong in two places.  Right now, the thought of leaving my beloved Hawaii almost brings tears to my eyes.  I have fallen in love with this place and with the ocean.  On the other hand, my heart aches when I think about the people I left behind.  I know we will be moving back to Utah, since Blake has projects he wants to pursue there.   But one thing's for sure: I'll be leaving a little piece of my heart here in Hawaii.
Sunrise where I work at Hanauma Bay, photographed with an iphone a couple months ago.  It was really that amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment