Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Coastal Scents Order

I was super excited when I got my Coastal Scents order!  I found out about them in my February Ipsy bag and used the Ipsy coupon to get a few items from them.  I think they are a great company and love what I got.

I got a few makeup brushes.  They were a very good price, and so far I really like them.  I got a natural and a synthetic crease brush and a blending brush.  They are all very soft and do a great job.  
I also purchased Bright Eyed concealer/eye brightener in the color Light.  It blends into my skin well.  I feel like it is around the same quality as the other concealers I have used, but it is a good value for the size.





Now here's the really fun one.  I bought the 252 Ultimate Eyeshadow Palette.  It has three layers of amazing colors in all sorts of different finishes, from matte to sparkly to shimmer.  I love the endless possibilities with this.  I'm sure there are some I'll never use, but I hope to try out most of them.  The great thing is that you can find all the names of the colors in the palette and order them separately later.  That way you can make smaller palettes of only your favorite colors.  It's pretty awesome!


Everyone needs some good neutrals.  I love the 28 Neutral Palette so far.  It has a nice range of colors for everyday wear.  The more I use this palette, the more I love it.  It's amazing how many different looks you can get just with neutrals.
And Coastal Scents was super awesome and included a free sample of four eyeshadows!  This will be amazing to bring along when I am traveling light.  That sparkly brown color is so pretty.

I am very happy with my order, and am always excited to try out new colors from my palettes!

No comments:

Post a Comment