Monday, May 6, 2013

Aloha Stadium Swap Meet


The Aloha Stadium Swap Meet is held every Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday from 8am to 3pm.  It costs $1 per person to get in, kids 11 and under are free.  My opinion on the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet?  Skip it.  I know it comes highly recommended by lots of people, but I prefer the International Marketplace.  Aloha Stadium is just too big, and there are so many vendors selling the exact same stuff (almost all of which can be found at the International Marketplace).  You have to walk all the way around the stadium in a really big circle.  Plus it costs money, not a lot, but when you can go somewhere better for free, it seems silly to pay.  Blake bought me this pearl ring (which I had first seen at International Marketplace) from Aloha Stadium for Valentine's Day.  I love it so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment