Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Ring

Okay, here's the pics of the ring and the story. I was looking around to see what kind of ring I liked. I fell in love with this one http://www.jared.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product1%7C10451%7C10001%7C-1%7C530586407%7C19061%7C19061.20805.20837 but Blake thought it didn't look like an engagement/wedding ring. So, I looked around some more, and found another one that I liked. Which was this one:


And so for a while I thought I'd get that one. But then I looked at the original one again and thought of how much I liked it. So, I actually went into the store and looked at the ring. I put it on my finger and was immediately in love. We talked to the guy there, who said that they could actually take out the itsy diamond in the middle and replace it with a bigger one. Then and there I decided that that's what I wanted. So Blake bought the ring (he was in Arizona at the time) and when he got home he took it to his aunt and uncle who own a jewelry business. They got a diamond for us that is incredible. It's F color, which means it's pretty darn near colorless, and has no visible flaws, and it is just stunning. I am so happy with this diamond. Then they set the diamond in the ring. But of course I didn't get to see it yet. And the rest you all know from the engagement post...
Here's the pics:










No comments:

Post a Comment