Friday, January 1, 2010

What a year it's been

It has indeed been quite the year.  In fact, I'd say it's been the best year of my life.  Why?  Well, let me tell you.  Here's an overview of what happened this year, both the good and the bad.
  • I made the decision to invest in a professional camera
  • I met this really cute boy in my economics class
  • I started dating said boy
  • I fell in love with him
  • I missed someone more than I'd ever missed anyone in my life when he left the state for 4 months
  • I welcomed many sweet and loving fishes into my home
  • I lost some of my best friends, who left a huge impression in my heart.  I will remember them always.  RIP Garth, Kiwi, and Winter
  • I got to plan my wedding, the day I'd been looking forward to for years
  • I was proposed to in a sweet and special way
  • I received my endowments
  • I got to be married and sealed to the most amazing, sweet, attractive, adorable, caring, and hardworking man that I know
  • I had the wedding and reception of my dreams.  My dress was perfect (thank you so much grandma!!!), the reception center was super classy, the decor was pretty, the cake was the most amazing I've ever seen (thank you Korin!), the weather was absolutely perfect, and most important of all it was the beginning of me and Blake's life together!
  • I went on an amazing and stress-free honeymoon with my sweetheart
  • We moved into our first apartment
  • We built our own apartment for ourselves (with the help of many members of both our families, thank you!) and moved in
  • My name changed!
  • I cut my hair shorter than it's been since I was little
  • I started my own photography business
  • I applied for my associates degree
  • We had our first Christmas together as a married couple
  • I loved my husband more than I've ever loved anyone
Yeah, I'd say it's been the best year yet.  I just can't wait for what next year will bring.  In the words of The Who, I've got a feeling 2010 is gonna be a good year, especially if you and me sit it in together Blakey.

No comments:

Post a Comment