Friday, July 18, 2014

What I Wore: Blue leopard print, floral leggings, and more

While I'm not super into animal print, I did love this BLUE tinted version I found at Love Culture.


Blue leopard print shirt: Love Culture
Black tank top: Old Navy
Denim shorts: LA Idol, cut off from jeans I found at Plato's Closet
Silver sandals: Payless

I've been dying to try the floral pants thing for a while now, but wasn't willing to shell out big bucks for something so trendy.  Enter these $10 leggings from Forever21.  I knew I could count on you, Forever21.  I wore it with a long tank top because no one needs to get that friendly with my backside.  Haha.




Gray shirt with tie: Downeast
Long teal tank with lace trim: Downeast
White and blue floral leggings: Forever21
Tan strappy sandals: Forever Young Shoes
Large beaded teal necklace: gift

I love my Target clearance finds!  This dress is super cute and looks great dressed up.



Navy and red floral print dress: Target
Navy undershirt: Downeast
Tan lace skirt extender: Kim's Fashions
Gold studded flats: Forever Young Shoes
Mint braided belt: Wet Seal
Mint flower necklace: Forever21

I love the simple style of this dress.  I was pretty bummed to find that the smallest size they carried was still too big, but it's nothing a belt couldn't fix!


Blue and white striped shift dress: Old Navy
Gray leggings: CottonOn
White ruffle sandals: Wet Seal
Black waist belt: came with another shirt I bought

I love the vintage feminine flair this outfit has.  Lace paired with mini polka dots is perfection.


 Tan lace tee: Forever21
Tan shirt: some small store at the Orem University Mall that I can't remember...
Dusty blue high-waisted a-line polka dot skirt: Downeast
Cognac sandals: Old Navy

2 comments:

  1. You're so pretty Amanda! And you've got a great sense of style!! <3

    ReplyDelete