Monday, July 14, 2014

My Favorite Manis

Happy Monday everyone!  Today I am going to show you a few of my favorite manicures I've done recently.  You may have seen a few of these if you follow me on instagram.  I guess you could call it Mani Monday today.  :)

For my multiple accent nails with chevron and a bird mani I used:
China Glaze Too Yacht to Handle
Julep Niecy
Julep Shoshanna
Julep Sienna
Nail vinyl stickers

For my blue ombre mani I used:
Essie Blanc
Essie Mint Candy Apple
OPI What's With the Catitude
Sally Hansen Blue Me Away
Essie No More Film

 For my light pink leopard mani I used:
Essie Fiji
Color Club (didn't come with a name label...)
Julep Carrie

 For my textured stripe mani I used:
Julep Cameron
Julep Glam Roc
Julep Jennine (All 3 are stardust finish)

 For my pink 80s mani I used:
Julep Avery
Julep Max

 For this modern french tip I used:
Nailtini Frappe
Julep Noelle
Julep Brigette

 Oops I guess a pedi snuck in here.  For this rainbow polka dot pedi I used:
Color Club Blue-ming
China Glaze Highlight of my Summer
Julep Blake (I just bought it for the name really)
Julep Parker
Julep Minnie
Julep Brigette

 For my coral and gold mani  used:
Julep Gloria
Julep Shoshanna

 For this striped white mani I used:
Julep Brigette
Silver striping tape
 For this bejeweled floral mani I used:
Julep Avery
Julep Brigette
Small nail jewels
 For this springtime floral mani I used:
Julep Avery
Julep Denver
Essie Fiji
Revlon Posh


And lastly, a color so great it doesn't need anything else.  This is Julep Abigail.  It has a silk finish, which is so beautiful.  It's shimmery and slightly matte, but not too much.  Perfection.

Let me know if you want me to make a tutorial on any of these looks.

2 comments:

  1. These are so fun! You truly have talent abs so much patience! I'm so jealous. Finally took off the gray sparkle pedicure I did with you. My favorite one is the last one, love that color

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you, it's been a reeeeeally long time haha. Maybe it's time for us to do another one :D

      Delete