Thursday, July 3, 2014

TBT: Waterfall Canyon

I've decided to do something new on my blog.  I'm going to start making 'Throwback Thursday' posts whenever I feel like it.  No guarantees this will happen every Thursday.  I am a notoriously bad journal writer, and so Throwback Thursday posts will be a way for me to write down any memories or stories I want to remember. 

Last Saturday Blake and I went on a hike up Waterfall Canyon in Ogden with my brother Aaron and his girlfriend. 
Bad lighting... sorry

We had to replicate the photo that we took our first time there

Which was the first time that we went back since the time we hiked it when we were dating.

We decided to go to the single's ward activity to hike Waterfall Canyon back in the spring of 2009.  We showed up bright and early for the hike, and were greeted there by... one person.  The guy who was in charge of the hike.  So, the three of us embarked on the hike.  We were in the newly-in-love, Blake's-about-to-leave-for-the-summer stage of our relationship, so I imagine it was NOT enjoyable at all for the other guy.  But it made a fun memory for us that I treasured that summer.





No comments:

Post a Comment