Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Bishop Museum

We had a great time at the Bishop Museum.  You can view their website here for prices and open times/dates: http://www.bishopmuseum.org/.  We enjoyed the science museum the most because they have fun interactive exhibits, live fish, and even hot lava that you can see.  There was a cool dinosaur exhibit that I really enjoyed as well.  The planetarium had the worst dome show I have ever seen in my life.  All they did was talk about how cool they thought their non-digital light thingy was.  So I'd suggest skipping that unless they come up with something actually not-lame in the future.  The Hawaiian part of the exhibits was interesting.  The building it was in was very cool and I loved the suspended sea creatures.  We learned a little bit more about Hawaiian history and overall had a nice experience.  The one thing about this museum is that it is quite expensive, but if you are planning on going to any museum in Hawaii, this is the one to go to.
Lava!

Gross...

Awesome glow-in-the-dark tunnel








This creeps me out...













Murder at the train station


Love my puffs

No comments:

Post a Comment