Monday, October 27, 2014

14 Weeks


I'm afraid I may have been right about the vacation-making-me-feel-better theory, because the first day we were home I definitely started feeling worse again.  Oh well.  It is on it's way up though from several weeks ago, so hopefully I will be feeling great very soon.  The weird thing is I really didn't eat very healthy on our trip, and I was feeling better than ever.  Maybe my body doesn't like healthy food?  I probably shouldn't count on that. 

We really enjoyed the rest of our vacation.  I will be making a blog post about that very soon, and announcing our pregnancy to the world!  I am so excited!  We had our gender reveal party the day after we got back and it went great.  We didn't have everything finished until all but the last set of our guests arrived, but that's what happens when you try to put together a party and bake two cakes in one morning.  Now I'm just praying that the babies didn't trick us!

My belly is definitely bigger, and after a large dinner I actually kind of look pregnant.  I still don't think anyone who doesn't know me would notice my stomach yet though.  It is starting to feel weird to lay on my stomach.

It's kind of hard having to wait so long to see my babies.  I want to know what they'll look like, what color of hair they'll have (we're banking on red,) what cute little noises they'll make... It's just so exciting.  And then other times I'm scared for them to be here because I honestly have no idea how I will be able to handle being a mother of two newborns!  I was concerned about my ability to care for just one before I found out it was twins.  I just have to keep telling myself that God gave us two for a reason, and everything will be okay.  

No comments:

Post a Comment