Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Sea Life Park

Sea Life Park was one of my favorite things to do when we lived in Hawaii.  It was very close to our house so I could just pop in for the 12:30 Dolphin Cove show thanks to our season passes.  You can see their current hours and prices on their website: http://sealifeparkhawaii.com/.  They have three big shows, each of which are fun.  One is dolphins, one is seals, and one is a mix of several kinds of animals.  My favorite is of course the dolphin show.  They also have displays of many kinds of sea animals and birds.  They offer animal encounters for an extra fee.  I was lucky enough to be spoiled by my husband on our anniversary when he booked me a dolphin adventure.  I had done one at Sea World many years ago, but this one was more fun because you got to get in the water with the dolphins and even take a ride on them.  Of course this park doesn't really compare to Sea World, in both size and in how nice it is, but it makes for a fun day and I really enjoyed it. 













No comments:

Post a Comment