Wednesday, June 18, 2014

What I Wore: June Part 2, Lace Dress, Pencil Skirt, Leopard Print, Maxi Dress, and more

I have a lace obsession.  It's a problem.  A problem that I have no intention of fixing.  When I found this lace dress, it was love at first sight.




Ivory lace dress: Downeast
Slip extender: Kim's Fashions
Gold necklace: Forever 21
Gold flats: Forever Young Shoes

I love wearing dresses and skirts because they are so comfortable, yet you feel cute in them.  I paired a pencil skirt with a blingy tee for a weekday look.




Jeweled tee: Downeast
Striped pencil skirt: Old Navy
Braided belt: Wet Seal
Sandals: Old Navy

This outfit is one I wore to a photoshoot.  Since it was a family shoot I decided to wear something dressy but comfortable.  I usually dress up a little bit more for weddings.




Blue leopard print blouse: Forever 21
Black undershirt: Downeast
Waist belt: I have like 3-4 identical belts like this that came with shirts I bought
Black shorts: New York & Company
Black glitter shoes: Forever Young Shoes
Blue topaz white gold necklace: gift from my dad :)
Pearl ring: bought in Hawaii
Nail polish: Julep Avery and Julep Max

I love this dress because it has two of my favorite things, floral print and ruffles.  Sorry about the bad pictures.  Note to self: even if you're in a hurry, take the pictures outside.


Floral ruffle maxi dress: Old Navy
Blue undershirt: Downeast
White ruffle sandals: Wet Seal
Pink necklace: Downeast

I feel like these kind of looser fitting shirts look better on girls with curves, but I liked this one so much I couldn't resist.  I have a thing for rainbow sparkles.



 Sparkle dolman top: H&M
Jeans: Downeast
Necklace: Forever 21
Shoes: Forever 21

As an extremely tall person, I've never really worn heels my whole life but I've always admired them.  I decided to try some out and see if I can handle being head and shoulders over everyone else.  They sure make me feel fancy.  Obviously this excuse for a dress would cover NOTHING if I wore it alone, but with leggings it works as a really long shirt.




Teal striped dress: Forever 21
Navy leggings: H&M
Brown sparkle belt: Old Navy
Coral necklace: Charming Charlie
Teal pumps: Payless

No comments:

Post a Comment