Tuesday, June 10, 2014

What I Wore: First week of June

Today I'm bringing you a few of the outfits I wore last week.  I'm afraid I don't make the time every day for pictures, especially if I'm not at home.  And, confession, I never changed out of my workout clothes one day.  So sue me, haha.

I am a sucker for Downeast dresses, and this one is super cute.  I have a thing for ruffles (and lace, and floral, basically any super feminine details), and who doesn't love a dress with pockets?!



Purple dress: Downeast
Gold shoes: Forever Young Shoes
Rose necklace: Forever 21
Flower ring: Forever 21
Midi rings: Charming Charlie

On the way home from my old-best-friend's-older-sister's wedding, my mom wanted to check out the poppy fields nearby their house.  The actual fields weren't quite in bloom yet, but we found a few just a little lower down.  I really love this dress, but it is a bit frustrating that the armpits are just a bit too revealing and the skirt is just a bit too short.  Luckily, us Mormon girls know how to layer.  With the addition of a layering tee and a slip extender, this dress is perfect!


Blue dress: Old Navy
Navy undershirt: Downeast
Tan slip extender: Kim's Fashions
Pearl necklace: gift
Every once in a while I try to pull out something I haven't worn in a long time.  This time that thing was this button-up plaid shirt from Charlotte Russe.  I got this a million years ago, approximately.  I'm not convinced that I should still hold onto it because it's so old, but I might change my mind.




Plaid top: Charlotte Russe
Navy tank: Old Navy
Denim shorts: Aeropostale
Crochet shoes: Kohl's
Pearl necklace: Kim's Fashions
Mustard yellow bag: Roxy

When I'm feeling really lazy I like to wear maxi skirts.  They are as comfortable as sweat pants but look way better.  I paired mine with a tee to keep it casual.


Purple tee: Target
Damask maxi skirt: Downeast
Sandals: Payless
Necklace: American Eagle

I'd had my eye on this top for at least a month, and couldn't decide if I could handle the looser fit and the strikingly bold print.  I finally decided to go for it when I got a 40% off one item coupon, and I am glad I did.  It can be paired with so many things!




 Floral top: Bohme
White tank: Old Navy
White shorts: Old Navy
Ruffle sandals: Wet Seal
Necklace: Downeast

No comments:

Post a Comment