Thursday, June 26, 2014

Where to Find Affordable, Modest, and Cute Swimsuits

Some modest swimsuits that are for sale at the time of writing this article, starting top left and going around clockwise:
Kohls, Target, Target, Old Navy, Victoria's Secret on ebay, Downeast, ebay, Target, Target, Forever 21 on ebay, Kohl's, Downeast 

I am so grateful that modest swimsuits are easier to find right now than when I was younger.  However, they can still cost a pretty penny.  These are the places where I have found modest swimwear that I love for a great price. 


Old Navy is where I have bought the most swimwear from.  They have a wide variety of cute swimsuits, and have great sales all the time.  They also offer tall sizes that can give you extra coverage.  My #1 rule for shopping at Old Navy is NEVER pay full price for anything.  If you are patient, it is easy to find tankini tops for $10 and bottoms for $5.  Even one pieces can often be found for $15.  Make sure you look in store and not just online.  They sometimes have different inventory and different sales in store.  I have another post planned where I will go more in-depth about shopping sales at Old Navy.


Kohl's is another store where you should never pay full price for anything.  While they usually have less swimsuits that appeal to me than Old Navy does, they do have a good variety and I can usually find at least one I like.  


Ebay is always a good place to shop.  There are handy filters that let you look for exactly what you want, as well as browse through just tankinis, one-pieces, etc.  You have to keep your eye open for the good deals and not let yourself get suckered into paying too much for a swimsuit.  In addition to the brands carried in the stores I mention in this article, another brand I've found on ebay that I really love is Hula Honey.


I am a big Target fan.  They carry some super-cute swimsuit designs and always have tankinis and one pieces that I love.  Make sure you wait for sales.

 


Downeast exclusively carries modest swimwear which is always adorable.  The swimsuits are on the pricier side when full price, but they occasionally have 50% off sales or other good deals that you should keep an eye out for.   If you can find an outlet sale, you can find tops for as low as $7 and bottoms as low as $5.

While Forever 21 does not carry many modest swimsuits (and often they are only seen in stores,) when they do they can be really fun and affordable too.  You can also get swim bottoms here for as little as $4.80.

What about you?  Where have you found modest swimwear for an insane deal?  Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment