Monday, September 29, 2014

10 Weeks

Something's happening for sure!
What a week.  We had planned to use the whole week to move into our new apartment and do it slowly as to not kill ourselves, but Monday night someone ended up wanting our apartment on Wednesday.  So we basically moved everything on Tuesday.  I'm so grateful we had a couple people help us, because I don't think we could have done it by ourselves this time.  Last time we moved I carried almost all of the boxes up the stairs by myself, but this time I didn't dare carry anything heavy and had much, much less energy and was feeling sick.  Even at that I overexerted myself and was sore until Saturday.  We are loving our big new apartment, and I will love it even more when it is all put together.  Our babies are going to live here!

As for symptoms, I have some good days and some bad days.  Yesterday ended my lucky streak because I finally threw up.  Sad day.  I'm hoping this does not become a common occurrence.  Even if it does, it should only be lasting 2-4 more weeks according to my doctor and the internet.  Speaking of the internet, I need to stop looking stuff up on the internet.  I get myself all worried.  I just learned about 'vanishing twin syndrome' which is where all of a sudden, one of the twins is gone without a trace.  I think it only happens earlier on, but still.  And I wasn't too happy to read that 50% of twins are born via c-section.  I mean, if it has to happen that way then I'll deal with it, but I'd really rather not have to do that, especially with my first pregnancy.  Another scary tidbit is that more than half of twins are born premature, so I have to pick a hospital with a good NICU.  That is really not something I want to go through.  I want to get to hold my babies after they're born.  I guess it's in God's hands though.

My babies are supposed to be over an inch long now!  I may have bought a bunch of maternity clothes already because I found really great deals, and so now I'm wondering when I'll actually need to wear them.  I am fearing and also strangely curious and almost looking forward to starting to get a big belly.  Mostly just to see what it's like.  I know I'll probably be sick of that by the end though, haha.  I think I may be a bit more moody than normal.  I don't think I'm psycho yet though.  Hopefully Blake would agree.  This week has been hard on me and he hasn't been around very much so I have been feeling a bit abandoned.  This week should be better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment