Tuesday, September 30, 2014

What I Wore: Tulle, Blazer With Jeans, and Lace Pencil Skirt

My cousin said I looked like a ballerina in this outfit.  Ballerinas are beautiful so I'm okay with that.  This crop top pairs really well with a higher-waisted dress.  I know it's hard to tell, but it actually does hit me just below my natural waist.


Pink tulle dress: H&M
Ivory crop top with back lace detail: Forever21
Pink beaded necklace: Forever21
Ivory crochet lace shoes: Kohl's

I love this ruffle top and lace skirt.  I feel great when I wear this outfit, and I think it would look great on anyone!  Black and turquoise are one of my favorite clothing color combinations. 




Black ruffle top: Contempo, found at Plato's Closet
Black undershirt: Downeast
Black and turquoise lace pencil skirt: Forever21
Silver sandals: Payless
Blue topaz and diamond necklace: gift from my dad :)

I love the blazer with jeans trend.  It's one I wish I could talk my husband into trying.  Blazers are very hard for me to find a good fit, and I looked for a long time to find this one.  I gave up on a long sleeve one because that is just too much of a long shot.  My striped top works in so many outfits.



 Black and white striped half sleeve top: Kim's Fashions
Black 3/4 sleeve blazer: Love Culture
Pink necklace: Downeast
Cuffed jeans: American Eagle (extra tall sizes exclusively online)
Turquoise flats with gold flower detail (sorry you can't see them in the pics): Forever Young Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment