Saturday, September 13, 2014

8 Weeks

I can't believe I'm two months pregnant already!  Seven months doesn't sound like a long time to prepare for the baby.  Things are starting to get a little better this week.  Although there is still plenty of nausea, it has abated just enough that I am able to handle it better.  I've been able to get out of bed almost every day.  There were two days that I had migraines though, and so those days didn't go so well.  I've only had a migraine once before, right after I went off birth control last year.  So I'm guessing it's a hormone change thing for me.  I get aura before my migraines, which is really freaky.  I am still having a hard time with food.  The thought of eating just makes me sick sometimes.  But don't worry, not eating also makes me sick so I go ahead and eat plenty of food.  I'm handling fruits, certain veggies, cheese, peanut butter, and most whole grain stuff the best right now.  Which I know I should be eating a bigger variety of things, but it could definitely be worse, right?  Having stomach acid rising up in my throat all day long is getting so old.  I'm afraid that's just going to get worse as my abdominal cavity gets more and more squished.  I am grateful that my mom didn't have bad morning sickness, because they say that's a big factor in whether you get it too.  She says she never threw up while pregnant.  Keeping my fingers crossed that will be true for me too.

I am so glad that my first prenatal appointment is on Tuesday!  I am sick of wondering and worrying about everything.  Not that it will stop, but at least I'll get some answers.  I am kinda scared that there might be something wrong with the pregnancy and I will be so happy to finally get to hear if the baby has a heartbeat and if everything is going okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment