Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Julep Maven Classic With a Twist April Box

The theme for April's Julep Maven Box was 'Turn on the Brights.'  I decided to pick the Classic with a Twist box this time.  I was very excited to try the new Mighty Nail & Cuticle Serum and get some bright colors.  I also added on the Freedom Polymer Top Coat.

I love the Mighty Nail & Cuticle Serum!  It really does a good job of helping out dry cuticles.
Jackie is a bright true red.  It goes on good with only one coat and has a very classic look.


I really love Avery!  It is the perfect 'Barbie pink' and even dries with a texture that reminds me of the plastic stuff Barbies are made out of.  Looks great with two coats.



The Freedom Polymer Top Coat dries super fast!  On the box it says it dries in 5 minutes in natural light and in 2 minutes under a regular 60w bulb.  It also makes your nails super shiny.  As with any top coat, the key is to let the nail color dry at least 10-15 minutes before you put the top coat on.  If you don't do that, the polish underneath will still be wet and so it will be very susceptible to dents.
I really liked the products I got in April.  We got to choose May's box just a few days ago, and I am so excited for that to come next!


No comments:

Post a Comment