Monday, April 8, 2013

Julep Maven It Girl March Box

For the month of March our Julep boxes had pastel polishes!  I have a soft spot for pastels.  I stuck with my regular box, It Girl, and I love everything I got!
My box came with the colors Shenae, Teri, and Simone.  I love all of them!  It also included a strawberry mint lip balm, which I couldn't find when it was time to take pictures.  Oh well.


Simone is a gorgeous pastel lilac color.  It looks opalescent in the bottle, but not on your fingers.  Weird, but I'm not complaining.  Goes on great with 2 coats and wears well.


I have like 3 different shades of mint polish already but I just can't get enough.  Shenae is a great color, a very cute light mint.  It also looks opalescent in the bottle but not on your fingers.  Opaque in 2 coats and wears well.

I have only tried Teri on my toes so far, so I thought I'd spare you up close and personal pictures of my feet.  But, Teri is a very nice coral-y pastel pink creme.  Looks awesome with two coats.

I'm super in love with the colors I got this month!  They are gorgeous and I know I will wear them a bunch.

Also, they threw in this:
 Which is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment