Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Julep March Secret Store

If you decide to buy your Julep Maven box, you are given access to that month's Secret Store.  Inside they have great deals on lots of amazing products.  This month I bought two things, the Spring Fling nail polish collection and the Julep Argan Oil.

I bought this because my Josie Maran Argan Oil from January's Ipsy Bag is running low.  It is a great product and I am happy to have a bunch more of it.
Jennifer is a nice nude/pale pink color.  It is quite sheer, which is not really something I'm into, but it's great for when I want my nails to be less loud.
The color Robin is really why I bought the set, since it is sold out on their regular page.  It is a gorgeous Robin's Egg Blue color.  I am in love.  It looks great with two coats and lasts several days before it starts chipping. 
Gloria is a tangerine/coral creme.  It's not a usual color for me but it looks nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment