Monday, August 18, 2014

What I Wore: Ruffles Galore, Colored Shorts, Floral Dress, and More

I love this top from Anthropologie!  Of course I bought it on ebay for much cheaper though. 


Mint ruffle tank top: Bisco Falls from Anthropologie, bought on ebay
White crop undershirt: Hapari
Denim shorts: Aeropostale
Pearl ring: bought in Hawaii

My grandma's apricot trees sure make a cute backdrop. :)



Ivory ruffle sleeve tee: Forever21
Turquoise shorts: American Rag from Macy's
Cognac sandals: Old Navy
Flower headband: H&M

The funny thing about this belt is that when I bought it, it fit great.  But now, it somehow stretched out a good ten inches and needs to be pinned on.  I don't know how that happens.

Floral ruffle dress: Forever21
Ivory crop undershirt: Hapari
Tan knot waist belt: Wet Seal
Tan moccasin shoes: Payless
Pink necklace: Downeast

This is one of my dressy/casual outfits.
Ruffle button-up top: Goodwill
Teal cami: Forever21
Waist belt: came with a different top
Leggings: ebay
Silver sandals: Payless
Teal earrings: Forever21

I love pencil skirts.  This polka dot one is versatile and oh so classy.


Mint lace detail tee: H&M
White undershirt: Downeast
Black and white polka dot pencil skirt: H&M
Mint skinny belt: Came with skirt, from H&M
Black lace rosette flats: Forever Young Shoes
Pearl necklaces: gift

No comments:

Post a Comment