Saturday, August 30, 2014

6 Weeks

This week I started developing a strange sense of smell.  I always thought that the heightened sense of smell would just mean that I could smell everything a bunch more.  That may be true for some people, but not for me.  Instead, most things smell fine, but I am super sensitive to some certain smells.  The kitchen smells like rotten food.  Our car smells disgusting.  Strong food smells like hummus makes me feel sick.  My favorite meal, Costa Vida enchiladas, smell a little different to me now.  I didn't realize that things wouldn't just smell stronger, but also different.  I am starting to feel so nauseous.  I think I'm in for trouble.

No picture this week as I haven't felt up for getting out of bed for a few days.  My belly looks the same anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment